1. Flooret 6-month Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee
2. Preparing Your Return
- Protect the box/boxes with cardboard to ensure that the click mechanisms
- Wrap the boxes fully, or use something other than tape (or painter's tape) to secure the padding, as that will adhere to the boxes. If there is tape attached to the boxes, that would render them unsalable.
- Please send pictures prior to the boxes being wrapped and secured to ensure the boxes are in their original condition.
- Once the boxes are wrapped and protected, send an additional picture to confirm they are ready for pick up!
- We require a Freight Return Kit for all freight returns.
- Each Return Kit comes with enough materials to prepare one pallet. If your return contains more than one pallet, you will need to purchase additional Return Kits for each pallet.
- For detailed freight return instructions, please refer to this document.
3. Qualify for a Return
4. Schedule a Return
Please note that damages and manufacturing claims are not covered by this return policy. Manufacturing defects are covered by our warranties, which vary by product. For shipping damage, it is the customer’s responsibility to carefully inspect all products before receiving them and installing them. Read our article on how to receive shipments for more details.